Posted on September 13, 2018
Toronto, Canada / Full Time Position
An Integrated Producer’s job is never easy – but we’re looking for one who can make it look like it is. Livewire needs someone who can tackle complex projects calmly, with a balance of expert planning, creative thinking and good humour. Someone who has experience managing content and execution, thrives under pressure, while leading and inspiring their team to create the best work possible.
At Livewire, you’ll work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with a team of fun, and super-talented, professionals. You’ll be challenged, recognized and given opportunities to develop within a company that’s growing quickly.
- Work with the Account Teams to deliver exceptional client experiences.
- Work in partnership with Account Director, Creative Team and Strategist to gain a deep understanding of assigned client(s), their business, challenges and opportunities to ensure messaging is on strategy. Leverage your understanding of the client and their priorities to respond to their needs and proactively develop solutions.
- Contribute to project briefs and kickoff meetings.
- Motivate the Account Team to drive deliverables through the workflow process, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget and to client expectations.
- Work with Creative Teams to define time required against tasks and deliverables on projects.
- Collaborate with the Account Team to provide timely input for resource planning to ensure resources are in place to deliver quality deliverables.
- Accountable for creating budgets, tracking costs and invoicing throughout the entirety of project through to final reconciliation.
- Establish timelines and work back schedules. Manage all internal and external resources and clearly communicate project expectations and allotted time or cost to project deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day project communication with client, while keeping the team informed and updated on changes and revisions.
- Mitigate missed deliverables or scope changes by tenaciously tracking work-in-progress. Inform the Account Director or client of project delays or of potential overages. Deliver difficult conversations, internally and externally, in a timely manner so that issues can be dealt with responsibly.
- Manage internal team meetings and internal revision cycles.
- Responsible for final invoicing and management, including organizing and archiving all project documentation including, working and final files from third party vendors.
- Work with Director, Client Services to determine responsibility for reporting on project financials and other required monthly reports.
- Participate in weekly production meetings.
- Deliver on Livewire’s expectation of adding value, being accountable, courageous, collaborative, and doing all of this with integrity.
Future Growth Opportunities with Livewire
Client Services is a growth area at Livewire, and we’re committed to maximizing the potential of every employee through training and skills development. Integrated Producers will have the opportunity to take on further responsibilities and grow into future positions, which may include the following roles:
- Director, Client Services – Management and oversight of the Client Centric Account Teams
- VP, Studio
- VP Client Services
- Degree in communications or related field
- Minimum five years agency experience
- Strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident – able to drive and inspire project teams
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
- Effective problem solver
- Experience working in corporate or internal communications is an asset