Posted on September 19, 2018
Toronto, Canada / Full Time Position
Many Account Directors can immerse themselves in their client’s business, train themselves to anticipate their needs and work closely with internal teams to develop and execute communication strategies. But Livewire needs an AD who can do all that with a smile on their face!
Shining spirits thrive here and as an Account Director at Livewire, you’ll be a key part of a fast-growing company, work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with a team of super-talented professionals. You’ll be challenged, recognized and given opportunities to develop and grow.
If this sounds interesting, keep on reading!
- Deliver exceptional client experiences.
- Lead the Client Centric Account Team; Integrated Producer, Creative Team and Strategist to deliver exceptional client experiences by working together to gain an understanding of your assigned client(s), their business, challenges and opportunities.
- Motivate, inspire and collaborate with the Client Centric Account Team on a daily basis.
- Play a pivotal role in proactively learning the client’s business/industry, developing a thorough understanding of client and their environment. Leverage your understanding of the client and their priorities to respond to their needs and proactively develop solutions to be presented.
- Drive the development of communications strategy for client campaigns. Oversee and collaborate on content development to ensure alignment to strategy, lead team brainstorming and client collaboration sessions, and conduct on-line and interview-based research as required to support discovery.
- Foster relationships with assigned clients by leading front-line communication, ensuring execution delivers on expectation and remains on strategy, brand and budget. Deliver difficult conversations when required to ensure expectations are set/being met to nurture and advance the relationship.
- Accountable for thorough project briefs, with input from key team members, to kick off teams to deliver the best, most relevant work.
- Lead the business development process for assigned clients by identifying and developing opportunities. Pursuit of these opportunities will involve networking with current clients, reaching out to new individuals within the client organization, leading the proposal process, assist with initial scope documentation and budgeting, collaborate with your Account Team and overall responsibility and accountability for the client relationship.
- Consider new business opportunities by utilizing your individual network, discussing with the team and working together to determine the best approach.
- Lead a strategic account planning process (working with your Account Team) including development and presentation of formal growth plan on an annual basis, with an internal quarterly forecast report as well as leading an account review with clients.
- Collaborate with your partners on the Account Team to provide timely input to resource planning to ensure project management and other resources are in place to deliver quality execution.
- Deliver on Livewire’s expectation of adding value, being accountable, courageous, collaborative, and doing all of this with integrity.
Future Growth Opportunities with Livewire
The Client Services function is a growth area within the company and it is expected that there will be increasing responsibilities and opportunity within this area. In addition to further responsibilities within the role the following future positions may also provide opportunities for growth:
- Director, Client Services – Management and oversight of the Client Centric Account Teams
- VP Client Services
- Degree in communications or related field
- Minimum five years agency experience
- Strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident – able to drive and inspire project teams
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
- Effective problem solver
- Experience working in corporate or internal communications is an asset